​(F) 304-789-6014

For all your accounting needs...

If you don't necessarily love doing your taxes (or have an accounting degree), you've come to the right place. Our staff can provide for your needs: taxes, small businesses, larger enterprises, and individuals – we've done them all.​​​

Tax Tips and Updates

We are pleased to announce the addition to our staff Sarah Trottier. Sarah (Hoalcraft) Trottier grew up in Keyser, WV. She attended both Potomac State College and West Virginia University and holds a BA in Psychology. She had a 6 year career in human services that began in Terra Alta at Hopemont Hospital. Sarah went back to school at Frostburg State University for her BS in Accounting after becoming interested in the finance side of her position as Welfare to Work Coordinator for Garrett County and taking a personal enrichment course on income tax preparation. Sarah brings three tax seasons and five plus years of accounting experience to the table. She currently lives in Oakland with her husband and daughter. In her free time she enjoys hiking, yoga, reading, and photography. Sarah will be joining us January 2!  


As we progressively complete our move from 406 E State to 1003 E State (i.e. "the bank") we now have the night drop box open for use and drive thru too! If we are not open when you need to drop off paperwork, please use the first lane drive thru where you will find the secure night depository. If you want to drop something off during office hours, feel free to drive thru the first lane and we will be alerted by our security system that you are present. A great big shout out to Jason, Monk, and Kathy for their assistance on moving day. What a pleasant surprise and help they were!  


​Tis the "season" when businesses get "warnings" about the federal and state labor law poster requirements.  Frequently we have clients who pay hundreds of dollars for these things.  You can download the posters you need for free; don't be scammed by these mailings. 

Yes you do have to poster labor laws;  no you don't have to pay for them


For more recent updates please visit our 
Tax Law Updates page. 

All Matters of Accounting and Taxation

personal service and expertise

A heartfelt thank you to our clients who support us and make us successful. Thank  you for your continued patronage and support.  We appreciate you choosing to do business with us and strive to give  you a great product at an affordable price. 

Dorinda Kisner and staff.